About this Blog

So this is my Blog and basically it contains all the goings on and thoughts of my days!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Just a quick message for the attention of those who don't like my blog.
Don't read it.
Now, I didn't realise that this was such a hard concept to grasp; If you don't like what I have got going on here, then fuck off.
For the rest of you, who do like my blog - I am glad that you get entertainment from my thoughts and please, continue to follow.

In short: If you don't like it; don't complain, just stop reading it.
Everyone is happy.
Simple .

3 comments:

  1. Hey kids! If you don't like mein kampf, don't read it! Everyone's happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could "Like" this then I would.
    But I can't so I YAY'd it instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As right as you are, I lol'd so hard at the anonymous comment above

    ReplyDelete