About this Blog

So this is my Blog and basically it contains all the goings on and thoughts of my days!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Poem, if you can call it that

I am going to write a poem,
if it means sitting here all night
most of me wants to walk away from the keyboard,
but a fraction wants to fight
I have a million different thoughts,
bouncing around my head
something needs to be done about this,
something should said
If not,
it will be another sleepless night for me
It is an inconvenient time i will admit,
to lose my creativity
Sitting here,
trying to make rhythm and rhyme
out of feelings and thoughts,
I've ignored for some time
there is no instruction leaflet,
for life
not even those little ikea stick men,
which quite frankly are shite
but right now,
I am hardly in a place to be picky
because these internal conflicts,
to resolve are quite tricky,
Im not entirely sure why,
but i thought if i wrote them all down
my desires would reveal themselves;
allow themselves to be found,
I am not sure what i want
and I don't know who i want to be,
I long to look into the future
and see where each decision will lead,
But if there is one thing i have learnt,
It is to take the risk,
and so despite my doubts
i should do the same with this,
I'm sorry to have gone on with this poem
if you can even call it that
poetic methods and creative thoughts
it really seemed to lack.









No comments:

Post a Comment