About this Blog

So this is my Blog and basically it contains all the goings on and thoughts of my days!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Realisation

FUCK.
I think I love YOU

The other night was a night to end all nights i think. It was modestly wonderful, full of little moments and excitements i will never forget. It was dramatic enough, with car doors falling off and 4am drug pick-ups and the majority of the night was played out at full speed.
i realised a few things that night (i am realising a lot at the moment); i can actually sing reasonably well (hurrah), Kit has magic photo taking skills which make me look like a sex god (there is a modest one above) if only i could actually look like that (well, not black and white obviously, that would just be plain silly) and the third and most important thing i realised that night was that i think i love someone. They don't know it, and quite frankly i don't plan on letting them find out. It's better just to let things happen then try to influence them to go your way. I figure, if something is meant to happen, it will happen; no matter what. The bird of paradise alights upon the hand that doesn't grasp, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment