About this Blog

So this is my Blog and basically it contains all the goings on and thoughts of my days!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Everything seems so fragile at the moment, nothings seems sturdy and everything is questionable. No one really seems to know where we are heading and I have a bad feeling about where we are going to end up. I am the ultimate optimist so these words burn my fingertips as I jab away at the keys of my laptop. There is too much jealousy around at the moment and envy is not something to be underestimated; I will be glad when this has blown over, and I hope there is still something left when it does.
Other than the perpetual feeling of a looming disaster, what is there not to be happy about?
Like i said once before, The future isn't what it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment