About this Blog

So this is my Blog and basically it contains all the goings on and thoughts of my days!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It is all so fucking real now.

I am doing my best to stay optimistic at a time where everything and everyone I know seems to be crumbling in my arms.
I am beating myself up over friendships and exams and relationships and illnesses and mental health and drugs and careers and and and I'm ticking over and the only thing that is keeping me going is the one thing that is pulling us all apart. I have lost myself within myself, (not to self: If I find myself, I would quite like me back); my mind is wondering places I would rather it didn't but I have better friends than I have ever had, which is more than lucky because I really need them right now.
I have lost so many friends in the past, I am so scared of losing any more. Georgia, Alicia, Katrina: a part of my heart will always be yours.
And to everyone else, It will all be okay in the end... If it is not okay, it is not the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment