About this Blog

So this is my Blog and basically it contains all the goings on and thoughts of my days!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Formspring.

Tonight I have realised one thing; no matter what I do, some people are always going to hate me
I lie a lot, but there is a genuine person beneath that, and friends that stick around long enough to meet that person learn the truth, and discover that in actual fact, I'm a pretty shy person. The whole "outgoing" facade is purely to make myself come across as a strong person after being bullied a lot at secondary school. Perhaps I am stronger than I know; I've had to deal with a lot of shit tonight but it feels better now that it's all out in the open - I wasn't dealing very well with all the secrets. Here, is probably not the best place to write this but I need to get it out of my system. I'll be surprised with myself if I eventually click the little publish button at the end of this.
I know who my friends are and who I can trust now, equally I know who I can't trust. It feels better like this, even if I had to find out the hard way.
Goodnight and goodbye formspring.

No comments:

Post a Comment